Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

вторник

r1.rssmix.org: Judy SD

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Find True Love

Relationships aren't easy. Let a live psychic advisor guide you to the answers. Call today for a complimentary reading!
From our sponsors
Judy SD
Oct 28th 2013, 23:24


Genres: Older,MILF, Facial, Threesome (MMF), POV, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

This is the part 2 video of this sexy 49 year old MILF. She seems so innocent I was surprised when I offered her to do part 2 with two guys, she accepted. I guess it makes sense since she mentioned in the first video that one of her fantasies is to be fucked by multiple nameless, faceless guys. I think she got more than she bargained for, we fucked her really good and hard for the entire shoot. If I was to guess I'd say she had about 5-6 orgasms, judging by the number of times we saw her "O" face. You can always tell you fucked a model good when they call you a few days later to get more work. I enjoyed fucking her, maybe I'll bring her back for a bonus video, what do you guys think?

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1572kbps
Audio: 136kbps





File size: 605.9 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: