Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

среда

r1.rssmix.org: Shane Diesel fucks a lot of white sluts all the time but I’m one of the very few who can take his huge black meat up the ass!

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Shane Diesel fucks a lot of white sluts all the time but I'm one of the very few who can take his huge black meat up the ass!
Oct 30th 2012, 23:21

Cast: Jeanetta Joy, Kayla Kleevage, Claudia Marie Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf Video language: English Shane Diesel fucks a lot of white sluts all the time but I'm one of the very few who can take his huge black meat up the ass! I'm very proud of this accomplishment and the fact that Shane keeps coming back for more of my big tits and tight holes makes me a happy girl. Shane was very aggressive with me in this video shoving his whole cock down my throat and holding it there until I thought I'd pass out but I just choked it down like a good girl and kept my eyes open to look up at him. (I know he likes to look into my eyes as I struggle to accommodate his massive big black cock.) Shane really used my cunt and ass hole hard fucking me with full length strokes until he finally dumped his black sperm load deep into my well stretched out ass hole. Anyway it's a little difficult to walk and my holes are always sore for a few days when Shane gets done with me but he definitely leaves me feeling like a used up, big titted, well satisfied nigger whore! Format: flv Duration: 32:06 Video: 720x480, FLV1, 2078kbps Audio: 125kbps File size: 490.4 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: