Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

среда

r1.rssmix.org: Today when I woke up I knew it was going to be one of those kinds...

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Today when I woke up I knew it was going to be one of those kinds...
Oct 30th 2012, 22:21

Cast: Jeanetta Joy, Kayla Kleevage, Claudia Marie Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf Video language: English Today when I woke up I knew it was going to be one of those kinds of days that you get excited about and look forward to. I had a date to meet my honey Claudia Marie out in the desert where we could be alone together for a change. As I rode out through Red Rock Canyon on my way to our rendezvous all I could think about was the two things in life that I care about most, My Harley Deluxe and my honey Claudia Marie. The bike felt really good between my legs as I twisted the throttle up to 80 mph and dropped it into 5th gear. I laughed to myself as I though that the only thing that feels better between my legs is Claudia Marie! She's everything you could ask for in a women,. $he's an excellent earner, has a killer body with huge tits, eyes to die for and she loves her big black cock just as much as I do. I also know that one of these days she will eclipse me with her own fame and fortune and I'll be the first one to say that she deserves it. Format: flv Duration: 11:56 Video: 720x480, FLV1, 2078kbps Audio: 125kbps File size: 181.9 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: