Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

вторник

r1.rssmix.org: Glen & Kurt - Behind the Scenes

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Glen & Kurt - Behind the Scenes
Feb 25th 2013, 21:58



Glen was excited about doing a flip-flop with Kurt , but he had some reservations.

Like a lot of our guys who get fucked, Glen was concerned about Kurt's cock. Mainly, he had heard it was big.

Right before the shoot, he noticed that we had placed some Magnum "XL" condoms out for Kurt. He pulled me aside as we were getting ready.

"Is he really that big?" Glen asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "He's a big boy."

"Wow," he said with his cute southern accent. "When I was with Doug we didn't use those. Just the regular ones."

I reminded him that getting fucked by Kurt was only half the equation and that he was going to get to fuck Kurt as well.

He smiled.

"Yeah," he said. "I haven't done top yet. I'm excited about that."

"Done top." I love it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2000kbps
Audio: 46kbps





File size: 159.2 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: