Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

вторник

r1.rssmix.org: Pete & Matt

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Pete & Matt
Feb 26th 2013, 03:58



As we were getting started, Pete was rubbing his bare feet through the plush carpet.

"I love this rug," he said. "If I had a chance to be fucked on it I wouldn't mind being fucked all day."

I thought that was funny because he knew he would be!

Matt was sitting behind him, holding him, and rubbing his arm.

Matt is kind of tender and quiet (almost romantic) in the beginning, and then he gets really intense when the fucking starts.

I've mentioned before that I love how great a bottom Pete has become.

He just really loves it!

And I'm also happy that he's dispensed with the "prefers girls" thing. Be who you are!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:57
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2000kbps
Audio: 46kbps





File size: 425.0 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: