Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

четверг

r1.rssmix.org: AD-Sawyer & Sean

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
AD-Sawyer & Sean
Mar 27th 2013, 19:54


Release Year: 2013
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Sawyer & Sean
Genres: Gay,Anal,Hardcore
Video language: English

I'm back in the director's chair for this scene, where I pair up the oh-so-beautiful Sawyer with the twinktastic newbie Sean. While it's Sean's first time with a guy, he says that he's "excited" and "ready to go." Sawyer says "that sounds like some fun" and I couldn't agree more.
I ask Sawyer if he's going to ensure that Sean has fun, and Sawyer jokes, "I'll do my damnedest!" Sawyer is hilarious and says how he's "throat's been aching" for a little while, and he's been looking to suck a dick. lol.
I'm not sure if poor Sean knew what hit him, but he's taking it all in stride. I tell the guys that I'm going to leave them alone and that I'm sure "something will come up soon." Pun intended, of course.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 98kbps





File size: 562.3 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: