Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

четверг

r1.rssmix.org: SC- Joey & Rylan

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
SC- Joey & Rylan
Mar 27th 2013, 23:47


Video language: English

"I'm taking it today," Rylan said as we were driving toward my place in the car. "I'm not used to that so yeah..."

Of course, the conversation immediately turned to dick size and Rylan was really curious about how long Joey is.

"I don't that's going to be the biggest issue here," Joey said, smiling and chewing gum. "Because I'm really wide."

"Oh, shit," Rylan said, laughing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:59
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 43kbps





File size: 251.6 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: