Проститутки - их услуги, цены, телефоны...

суббота

r1.rssmix.org: SC-Benson

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
SC-Benson
Mar 29th 2013, 12:17


Video language: English

"I love rugby," Benson told us. "I play every day."
He's an exercise science major who wants to be a personal trainer or physical therapist.
"I want to work at a gym," he said. "I love the idea of helping people."
Lately he's been doing a lot of competitions, including a "tough mudder" run or two.
One thing that he was very open about was the fact that he's been with another guy.
"It was actually a couple of weeks ago after I broke up with my girlfriend," he explained. "I decided I wanted something new!"
"Did you come in his mouth?" I asked.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2636kbps
Audio: 46kbps





File size: 240.4 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Комментариев нет: